Thursday, March 12, 2015

TBT My Favorite Movies layout

One of the crop events at Creating Keepsakes Convention in 2007 was creating a "My Favorites Album".  At CKC we created a 6" x 6", and I had a blast with all of the fun techniques I learned in the crop.  I hosted a "Favorites Album" swap at the now defunct Memory Makes forum.  It was similar to a ATC swap, with the exception that each contributor completed a 8" x 8" layout minus the photos for a particular theme within the main theme.

This was my contribution:

Created in 2007


Created in 2007

I used my Klic-n-Kut to cut movie clapboards in two sizes.  The film strip is a Sizzix die cut, and the popcorn cups and popcorn I die cut from Sizzix dies at a LSS.  The ticket is also cut on the Klic-n-Kut.  The flim reels are fussy cut from a background paper, and everything is mounted on grey card stock.

Thank you for checking in to my blast from the past layout.  Funny thing is my favorite movies have evolved over the years, so this is a layout that chronicles my past favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!