Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sketch Time at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges

We have a fun sketch to work with over at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges.  Play along with us and use this sketch to create your own card and come share it with us!

  
It didn’t take me long to decide on what papers and stamps to use.  I have a lovely set by Heartfelt Creations, Sun Kissed Fleur.  It was the first set that I purchased in the “I want it all” package. 


Since it is such lovely paper I wanted to use just one sheet and a scrap from another.  The sheets are variegated and double sided so it was easy to create multiple layers from one sheet.  Even the flowers are die cut from the same sheet.  The small strip is from another sheet in the set. 

The image is the Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls Pre-cut set stamped in Tsukinkeo Versa Magic Spanish Olive and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The image was colored with Memento Bamboo Leaves.  The flower layers are stamped in Tsukinkeo Versa Magic Gingerbread and were shaped prior to being adhered together with Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. 

The centers of the flowers and the brads are covered with Recollections flocking.  I mixed Walnut and Coral together to get the color I wanted to match the rest of the card.  The Dries Clear Adhesive was used to adhere the flocking to the flowers and brads.  The car was adhered together with the top panels adhered with dimensional foam adhesive. 


Thought I would also share the hen who decided to waddle through my outdoor photo shoot!  Love our hens!  Stop by the Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges and see what the Design Team has come up with to inspire your creations.  

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card:
Crafty Card Makers #147 Flowers

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Neva. I love how you have decoupaged your stamped image and a great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Neva love the papers and colours and a very pretty image xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!