Monday, January 8, 2018

Snowmaggedon for SID Double Page

What a great sketch to use for our snowstorm of the Century here in Central Oregon!  Stick It Down's January sketch features a few less photos, but I wanted to tell a story about the beauty and work of the months of December, January and into February and our 60 inches of snowfall!



 The icicles were created with Amplify! by Imagine, the title is Spellbinders Donna's Alpha, and a few miscellaneous brads were the final embellishment.  I really wanted the beautiful photos to shine.  Thanks for stopping by, and do check out the other layouts created by the Double Page Design Team at Stick it Down!

2 comments:

  1. Facebook just reminded me that the williamette valley was covered in several inches of ice this time last year. I think your photos are stunning compared to the mess we had

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!