Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Graduation Season





First I will start with the cards that I made for friends.  I have several 2014 graduates to send to this year.


I made each card in the colors of the school that the student was graduating from, whether High School or College.  The stamp is from Studio G as it is small enough to fit in the allotted area in the Sizzix Framelits Square.  The coordinating card stock is dry embossed with a Darice embossing folder aptly named Grad hats.   The small die cuts are from Quickutz. 














 Then I had some fun creating a very special card for a very special graduate that lives in our home.  Congrats to her on a wonderful accomplishment!

The card base and border are dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs complemented with Spellbinders Opulent Ovals.  I used black, red and metallic gold card stock along with Pioneer stickers, Quickutz grad hats and diploma, and a Congratulations ribbon from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!