Friday, September 19, 2014

Imagine Crafts Inspiration

I have been touring blog land and found this simple and clean design over at Imagine Crafts,  Puttin' on the Spritz by Penny Ward.

 
Since I don't own all of the supplies she listed I improvised . . .


Supplies:  Fireworks Paris Dusk and Bahama Blue, Sizzix Happy Birthday die, Technique Tuesday “wishing you a” stamp, Zig maker in Orchid, Darice craft thread, bling from my stash, white card stock, dimensional foam adhesive, and adhesive.

This is a fairly quick and easy card EXCEPT for placing the tiny “dams” from the die.  I would suggest you leave the entire die cut in the die until you are ready to place the tiny pieces of paper into their proper positions.  The "wishing you a" is stamped by coloring on the Technique Tuesday stamp with the Zig Marker. 

Entered in the Paper Crafting Challenge-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!