Saturday, December 19, 2015

Three Dimensional Vertigo Ornaments


I am very excited to share my first blog post as an Artist In Residence for Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko.  Please do stop by the Imagine Crafts blog and take a look at the process to create this very easy ornament.  

 

It is so fun to create a beautiful ornament during the busy Christmas holiday.  I often craft hand-made gifts for friends or co-workers to celebrate the season, as well as new ornaments for our personal Christmas tree.  This Vertigo ornament is also perfect for an ornament exchange and is easy to produce with just a few supplies and tools.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your preparations for a Very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!