Monday, April 11, 2016

Memento Ink + Wafer Thin Die = Fifteen Minute Card

Today over at Imagine Crafts Blog this fun card and technique are being featured.  Do stop by and check out the tutorial!


Sometimes we just need a really quick hand-made card, and this technique is perfect for just that purpose.  Key pointers for this technique include selecting a die set that is symmetrical with an outline and inner section and to use one Memento Ink that is lighter than the second Memento Ink.  Have fun with this easy beginner technique that creates charming rustic results in just minutes!  I have made a stack of cards to use for the end of the school year to give to my son’s teachers.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!