Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Happy Birthday and Tic Tac Toe at Retro Rubber


I just love a good game of tic tac toe, and the Retro Rubberchallenge will allow you to play along with a great set of prompts!  Check out all the wonderful combinations the Design Team used to create their examples.



I started with the diagonal of Embossing, Die-Cut and Birthday.  But when I finished I realized I had also used the Embossing, Green, and Vellum column.  How cool is that?



I started with the Spellbinders Music embossing folder and Coordinations Black Magic Green cardstock.  A bit of sanding brought out the design.  Happy Birthday from the Birthday set by  Sizzix Stephanie Barnard from 2014 was stamped on vellum in Versa Color Charcoal Grey.  The vellum has little confetti inclusions that sparkle.  The sentiment is heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder.  The little gift is a Quickutz die cut, cut from both sides of the Black Magic Green cardstock.  The black ribbon is pounced with Versa Magic and heat embossed with iridescent embossing powder.  The vellum is wrapped around the card front and adhered to the A2 card base.  The gift is adhered in place to finish this quick and easy card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come join our challenge at Retro Rubber and play along!  Remember to use a stamp at least one year or older, enter up to 10 challenges, and have fun!

I am delighted to enter this card in the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. I like this card a lot, Neva. I'm such a sucker for anything music themed! It is very cool that you used two lines in the tic tac toe grid - and nice that did something different from the first column which seems to be very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for any music lover and I bet you have one in your family who will love this card. So fun that you did a "twofer" for the challenge. You get extra points for that!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and I love the way you used that musical notes design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the embossed notes look in that bright green, so pretty and the little gift sticker is the perfect detail.
    Fabulous card for any music lover.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun birthday card (the black magic green coredinations is neat)- and two rows on the tic tac toe board ?! Way to go

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!